Ladies, are you looking to amp up your look effortlessly? One of the easiest way to do so is by changing up your hairstyle. If you're like me and is super crippled when it comes to doing your own hair (#noshame), there's always tons of tutorials online on how to achieve a certain look! I'll be sharing one of it today on my site in hopes that it'll help you!
You will need a fine toothed comb, rubber bands and bobby pins within easy reach before you can begin working on your hairdo. Some words of wisdom: Make sure that your hair has been recently washed and also run a straightener through for a more elegant finish. Combing your hair thoroughly and loosening out the knots would also be a good idea before you start. The step-by-step instructions
are as follows:
1. Give your hair a side parting on your preferred side. Now take a fistful of hair on either side of the parting and separate it from the rest of your hair and make a ponytail of it as shown and secure it with a rubber band.
2. Now divide the ponytail into two equal parts and twist them around each other, making a twisted braid.
3. Secure the twisted braid with a rubber band at the end.
4. Make a bun of the twisted braid by circling it around the nape of your neck with one hand and holding it firmly in the center with the other.
5. Secure it with bobby pins as and where you see necessary to give a clean finish.
6. Moving on to the separated hair on either side of the parting, make two simple braids with both of them
7. Secure the braids with rubber bands towards the end as shown in the image.
8. Pull the braids outwards slightly, as shown in the image, to give volume to your braid and make it appear more natural and chic.
9. Now take the braid on one side and loop it around the bun you made earlier from the opposite side, as shown in the adjoining image, securing with bobby pins to keep it in place.
10. Now take the other braid and loop it around the bun from the opposite side going over the other side braid. Secure with bobby pins where necessary. Tuck in any loose strands of hair with bobby pins and finish off with some hairspray to keep your hairdo in place.
Voila!! Your elegant yet simple long hair hairstyle is ready to be flaunted. If you liked this tutorial or are looking for some hair extensions to try out the looks above, you should visit this site: Brazilian human hair.
Easy, right? I hope this hairstyle will inspire you to style your hair occasionally for some fun and to achieve different looks! It's always nice to step out of your comfort zone and learn something new everyday. Brb, I'm actually gonna try this out myself now bye!
UBER: Key in UBERMYCARINN to get one free ride worth RM20!
MYSALE: Click to shop!
MYSALE: Click to shop!
ZALORA: Get 15% off storewide with no minimum spend with the code ZBAPQGAQ!