Hey guys, how's your Monday going? It seems like the haze is back, ugh. Please remember to drink more water and keep yourselves hydrated ok. Speaking of drinking, I've heard that juice cleanse is in trend lately. But the thing is, cold-pressed juice can be quite expensive right? How about preparing your own juice everyday, without having to pay much or skip meals?
I was sent this Ostania Mangosteen Amrita juice by Furley Bioextracts to try out a month or two ago. Ostania Mangosteen Amrita is known as a great-tasting beverage aka supplement drink formulated using the goodness of whole mangosteen fruit which as we all know, has many beneficial effects such as improving health, improving bowel system and simultaneously reduce weight, provides adequate Vitamin C to boost immune system, and additionally, replenishes energy. From what I read, if it's your first time on a juice cleanse, you'd most likely feel lack of energy but that's not the case here. The mangosteen juice is also high in antioxidants to protect cells from free-radicals to fight aging and has anti-cancer properties, which is probably why many name it as "the nectar of th Gods".
The concentrate inside is a dark, purplish brown colour which is packed high in antioxidants which combines the goodness of whole mangosteen (including the puree and rind), apple, roselle, acai berry, grape and pomegranate! It's a great source of fibre and quenches thirst with no added sugars. It also claims to cut down on fungal, bacterial and yeast infections as it is has anti-inflammatory properties. Anybody can consume this and its especially suitable for athletes to regain their energy or boost recovery, as a vitality booster or simply as a health drink for better digestion.
The taste isn't half bad. If you've never eaten mangosteen, most probably you won't know what I'm talking about but the taste is like sweet and slightly sour? Sweetness varies according to the amount of water you add. I don't always eat the recommended amount of fruits & vege daily so this is a quick source of fibre for me. It also acts as a detox solution for me weekly haha.
What I love:
- Sweet & refreshing drink, sweetness level is just right for me
- Fresh & natural goodness
- Gives me more energy in the day
- Aids in detox and healthier digestive system
- The bottle is environmentally friendly
What I don't:
- A bit heavy as it's an aluminium bottle with a plastic cap
- Not too different from many health drinks in the market, doesn't stand out but still, long-term consumption works
OSTANIA MANGOSTEEN AMRITA CONCENTRATE
Price: RM49.90 (Buy 3 for RM43.35 each and save 14%)
Where to Buy: Furley Bioextracts Website (here)
If you'd like to try these too, I have good news for you! I'll be giving away TWO (2) bottles of Ostania Mangosteen Amrita worth RM49.90 each! This is especially good for those who want to lose weight or mummies looking to fill your kids with extra nutrients everyday. All you have to do is follow the simple steps below:
1. LIKE my Facebook page Carinn; carerynn.
2. SHARE this giveaway photo.
3. Tag a friend in the comment box!
4. Follow my blog (on both Google Friend Connect and Google+) and leave your email in my blog comment box to increase your chances :D
Terms & Conditions:
- Giveaway is open to readers residing in Malaysia only
- Giveaway will last for 10 days from Monday, 21 September 2015 to Wednesday, 30 September 2015 (11.59pm).
- All steps must be fulfilled, otherwise the entry will be forfeited.
- Please only take part if you are agreeable to the terms & conditions stated.
GOOD LUCK! :)
For more information on Ostania & other Furley Bio supplements, do log on to:
- GIVEAWAY CLOSED -